EnGenius Technologies proudly unveils the first Cloud Wi-Fi 7 connectivity series for enterprises. The ECW536, the world's first cloud-managed Wi-Fi 7 4x4 Wireless Access Point (AP) powered by Qualcomm’s Networking Pro Series explicitly designed for enterprise-level environments, marks the first launch in the series. Setting new benchmarks in wireless connectivity, the ECW536 empowers organizations to embrace the future of wireless networking with the all-new Wi-Fi 7 (IEEE 802.11be) Standard and ultra-fast aggregate speeds of up to 18.8 Gbps.
EnGenius remains at the forefront as technology continues to evolve, driving innovation and pushing the boundaries of the Wi-Fi landscape. With the ECW536, EnGenius will proudly launch the world's first Wi-Fi 7 4x4 enterprise-level access point, delivering unmatched performance, scalability, and efficiency for Enterprises. This also marks the first launch of EnGenius’s enterprise-level Wi-Fi 7 solution series managed on the EnGenius Cloud, that will help enable businesses to take advantage of the next generation of wireless technologies and cloud management.
Key Features of the ECW536 Wi-Fi 7 Access Point:
- -Speeds and Capacity: The ECW536 leverages the power of Wi-Fi 7 for lightning-fast speeds up 11,600 Mbps (6 GHz), 5,800 Mbps (5 GHz), and 1,440 Mbps (2.4 GHz). Enjoy unparalleled performance for bandwidth-intensive applications and data-intensive environments.
- Advanced Optimization: Equipped with cutting-edge 4x4 MU-MIMO, OFDMA, and 10 GbE Port PoE++ technologies, the ECW536 maximizes channel utilization, reduces latency, and ensures optimal signal and reception reliability. Benefit from enhanced network efficiency and seamless connectivity even in high-density deployments.
- Future-Proof Connectivity: The ECW536 supports the latest industry standards and is backward-compatible with previous Wi-Fi generations. Effortlessly integrate into existing networks and devices, ensuring smooth transitions to the next wireless technology generation.
- Simplified Management and Deployment: Manage ECW536 access points with ease through the centralized EnGenius Cloud platform and streamline provisioning, configuration, and firmware updates, saving time and resources. Seamlessly integrate into existing network infrastructures, minimizing deployment costs.
- Enhanced Security: The ECW536 prioritizes network security, offering enterprise-level encryption protocols and comprehensive security features that easily protect sensitive data and safeguard the network from unauthorized access.
"We are thrilled to unveil the ECW536 as the world's first Wi-Fi 7 4x4 enterprise-level access point," said Roger Liu, EVP at EnGenius Technologies. "This breakthrough solution, in combination with our EnGenius Cloud, empowers organizations to leverage the full potential of their networks, delivering unparalleled speed, capacity, and scalability. The ECW536 marks the beginning of our Wi-Fi 7 endeavors."
“Qualcomm Technologies is excited to bring our innovative Wi-Fi 7 solution to enterprises with EnGenius’ ECW536,” said Ganesh Swaminathan, vice president and general manager, Wireless Infrastructure and Networking, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. “Taking enterprise infrastructure to the next level with the Qualcomm Networking Pro Wi-Fi 7 Series platform, EnGenius’ customers can benefit from the latest Wi-Fi 7 innovations with high-performance networking optimized for demanding high-density enterprise environments."
The ECW536 is scheduled to be available for purchase in early Q4 of 2023 through authorized EnGenius resellers and distributors. For more information about the ECW536, visit https://www.engeniustech.com/wifi-7-technology.html.