HP Inc is introducing two high-capacity printers: HP Neverstop Laser designed for small business owners in emerging markets and the HP Smart Tank for home.
HP Neverstop Laser is a new, rapid-reload laser printer. It comes with a first-of-its-kind toner supply system that allows users to replace toner in seconds.
The printer is made with more than 25 percent recycled plastic by weight while the toner reload kit is made of 75 percent recycled plastic by weight.
Key features include:
- Up to 5,000 pages without interruptions
- Reload mess-free toner in seconds
- Easy mobile scanning and printing with mobile print app, HP Smart App
HP Neverstop Laser will first launch in China; India and selected countries in SEA, summer 2019; Russia and selected countries in CEMA, July 2019; LAR, August 2019.
Also launching today is the reinvented HP Smart Tank. Designed for users with busy home and home office print needs, HP Smart Tank features is delivering time -saving tools and print quality of any ink tank in its class.
Key HP Smart Tank 500/600 series features include:
- Up to 38 percent faster printing speeds and faster connection with dual band Wi-Fi
- An integrated tank design with automatic ink sensor alerts you before ink runs out
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with custom shortcuts on your phone or printer with HP Smart Tasks
- Mobile scanning and printing with HP Smart App
- Integrates with WeChat in China, allowing users to print straight from WeChat
- Create professional borderless brochures and photos
- Print 6,000 black or 8,000 color pages right out of the box with virtually no interruptions
The new HP Smart Tank will first launch in June in all emerging market countries in Asia Pacific except India, which will ship in July. Also shipping in July are the APJ developed markets, EMEA emerging markets, and LAR countries.