Kingston Digital today released of DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB Flash drive. DataTraveler microDuo 3C has a dual interface that works with both standard USB Type-A (3.1, 3.0, 2.0) and USB Type-C ports. USB Type-C, allowing for slimmer future devices, is an up and coming reversible connector standard that enables a single port to function as a point for data transfer, video output, charging and even power external devices.
DataTraveler microDuo 3C provides up to 64GB of extra storage for the very latest smartphones, tablets and Mac computers while also working with current generation devices. Shipping later this month, the simple plug-and-play drive offers fast USB 3.1 performance with read speeds up to 100MB/s and write speeds up to 15MB/s.
DataTraveler microDuo 3C is backed by a five-year warranty,.
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- Speed: USB 3.12/3
- 16GB: 100MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- 32GB & 64GB: 100Mb/s read, 15MB/s write
- Dimensions: 29.94mm x 16.60mm x 8.44mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Warranty / Support: Five-year warranty with free technical support