Microsoft provided a sneak peek of some of the best Microsoft Store Black Friday and Xbox Black Friday deals.
Most Microsoft Store Black Friday deals start on Thursday, Nov. 28 at midnight at microsoft.com and your local Microsoft Store. Some local Microsoft Store locations will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
- Surface Pro 7, powered by the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors, comes with a 12.3” touchscreen with tablet-to-laptop versatility. Starting on Nov. 22, you can have it for $799 including Type Cover, for the i5/8GB/128GB option (original price $1,029). Or, get more storage and save up to $330 on Surface Pro 7 + Type Cover with i5/8GB/256GB (original price $1,329) as of Nov. 24. Additional Surface Pro 7 offers are available, including the i3/4GB/128GB option, starting at $599 on Nov. 28.
- If you are interested in the Surface Laptop 3, you can choose between 13.5” or new 15” touchscreen and save $300 across all new colors and finishes, starting at $999 starting on Nov. 22 for the 13.5” and Nov. 24 for the 15”.
- Surface Go starting at $299, with savings up to $150. This Surface has a 10” touchscreen,. This offer starts on Nov. 28.
- Up to $500 off select Surface Book 2, Microsoft's most powerful 13.5” or 15” touchscreen laptop. This deal starts on Nov. 28.
- Microsoft Store will also offer the Surface Pro X, beginning Nov. 7. The new Surface Earbuds, offering premium sound, fit and screen-free control, will be coming to Microsoft Stores later this year. A wide range of Surface accessories are also available.
Windows 10 PCs
This holiday, Microsoft will offer deals on a range of PCs and accessories, including HP Inc. laptops, featuring 10th Generation Intel chips, starting with the HP 15 Laptop (i3) $299. Need more speed and power? The HP 15 Laptop (i5) will be on sale for $399, and HP 15 Laptop (i7) for $499. Or, check out the Dell XPS 15, a 15.6” laptop with a 4K UHD touchscreen and NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics, which will be on sale at $300 off for $1699. These PC deals start on Nov. 28.
Save up to $400 on select Gaming PCs powered by Windows 10, including the Lenovo Legion Y540 15 (i7), Asus ROG Strix G GL531GT (i7) and Acer Predator Triton 500 (i7). With Xbox Play Anywhere, you can buy a game once and play it on both your Xbox One and any of these Windows 10 PCs. All these deals start on Nov. 28.
Microsoft will unveil Black Friday deals during a special episode of Inside Xbox live from X019, the company's annual global celebration of all things Xbox on Thursday, Nov. 14.
In the meantime, the first wave of Xbox Black Friday discounts were unveiled today.
First up, Microsoft is offering a 50% discount on Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition. Xbox Live Gold is required to play Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition and is sold separately.
Fans can also save up to $20 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers, including some of the newest controllers in the Xbox collection. Snag the Night Ops Camo Special Edition, Sport Blue Special Edition, Gears 5 Kait Diaz Limited Edition controllers and many more at the lowest prices of the season.
Deals are valid starting on November 24 and run through December 2, 2019. Plus, Black Friday kicks off even earlier for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold members, with Early Access beginning on November 21.
If Black Friday can’t come soon enough, today you can take advantage of other deals like the Xbox One S 1TB Console – Gears 5 Bundle for $299. Or, take advantage of a deal today and save $100 and get a free select digital game when you buy an Xbox One X console, or get a free digital game when you purchase select Xbox One S consoles.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 phones
Microsoft Store is also offering deals on Samsung Galaxy Note10 phones this holiday season. Starting Nov. 21, you can save up to $200 on the Samsung Galaxy Note10 and S10 phones and receive free Samsung Galaxy Buds (a $129.99 value). At your local Microsoft Store, you can save up to $400 and receive up to $650 trade-in credit towards the purchase of your device when you finance your phone with 24 month/0% financing.