The new search will connect you to results from across the web so you can:
- Get the latest movie information with IMDB.
- Check movie times and purchase tickets with Fandango.
- Click to listen or purchase the latest music from iTunes.
- Enjoy photos and reviews from users like you from Yelp and Trip Advisor.
- Get up to speed with stats on your favorite athlete and related videos from Yahoo Sports.
- See Flickr images, including your own personal Flickr photos when you’re signed in, when you do an image search.
The updated search comes a year after Mozilla had entered into a strategic partnership with Yahoo to be the default search engine for Firefox users.