Netflix is updating the controls provided to parents in order to make the right decisions for their families.
Parents can now:
- PIN protect individual profiles to prevent kids using them;
- Tailor their kids Netflix experience by filtering out titles that are not appropriate for their age. Netflix has built these filters using country ratings ;
- Remove individual series or films by title. When this filter is used, the blocked title(s) won’t show up anywhere in that profile;
- Easily review each profile’s setting using the “Profile and Parental Controls” hub within account settings;
- See what their kids have been watching within the profile created for them; and
- Turn off auto play of episodes in kids profiles.
Everyone can now add these new controls to their profile by going to account settings on our mobile or laptop.