AMD today unveiled AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition, the next generation of its software suite for AMD Radeon graphics.
Featuring a fully redesigned gaming application, AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition puts capabilities at gamers’ fingertips. It includes the new Radeon Boost feature, bringing performance and fluidity to fast-motion gameplay, new Integer Display Scaling technology that rejuvenates old games for modern displays, as well as enhancements to the AMD Link mobile application, to Radeon Image Sharpening, Radeon Anti-Lag4, and much more.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition features a gaming application, providing users with full control of Radeon graphics hardware, game features and settings, streaming services, and more. Gamers can also directly access full software functionality in-game using the same software interface available on their desktop. In addition, new user profiles provide novice users with one-click presets giving them a quickway to optimize software and system settings.
The new Game Center allows users to launch games from a central location regardless of the online game store, adjust Radeon Software settings for each individual game, and track gaming and performance stats. In addition, a new integrated web browser enables users to browse online for game information, walkthroughs, video tutorials of Radeon graphics features, and more – without ever leaving the game.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition provides gamers with a number of new and improved features, including:
- Radeon Boost– Delivers up to a 23 percent average performance boost during fast-motion gaming scenarios by dynamically reducing image resolution, increasing framerates and fluidity with little to no perceptible change in image quality. Radeon Boost will be supported in numerous games at launch, with additional titles added over time.
- AMD Link – Featuring an updated interface that matches the new desktop application look and feel, the AMD Link mobile application now allows users to take game streaming to mobile devices outside of their homes, enabling high-quality PC gameplay on phones or tablets from anywhere.
- Integer Display Scaling– Scales on-screen images from one pixel to four or more, giving classic games a retro, pixel-art style look with ultra-crisp scaling options for high-PPI displays without a performance penalty.
- DirectML Media Filters – Visual noise reduction and upscaling filters utilize machine learning to clean up photo and video files, delivering better quality than traditional de-noise and upscale filters.
- Radeon Image Sharpening and Radeon Anti-Lag – Radeon Image Sharpening adds support for DirectX 11 games in addition to DX 9, DX 12, and Vulkan titles, and the feature now allows an adjustment for users to select the degree of sharpness. Radeon Anti-Lag adds support for DX 9 titles on pre-Radeon RX 5000 series graphics cards.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition is available now from www.amd.com/en/support.