Built of a strong acrylic/polycarbonate material the Seagate External Hard Drive is the most rugged and reliable external hard drive available. It runs much cooler than other external drives, because it's designed to dissipate heat in any configuration - vertical or stacked. Seagate hard drives are safeguarded by built-in self-monitoring technology that continuously checks for data safety and drive performance, and by SeaTools(tm) diagnostic software. Plus, lifetime tech support means that users can call for friendly technical advice for the whole long life of the drive.
Seagate External Hard Drive features:
* Push-button backup - Award-winning BounceBack Express(tm) software from CMS.
* On/off switch - No more concerns that your hard drive hasn't been shut down safely. Better data security, for always-on internet connections.
* Looks cool, stays cool - Designed to dissipate heat from your hard drive. Runs much cooler than other external hard drives.
* Hot-swappable - Connect and disconnect without turning off your computer.
* Stackable - Unique interlocking design lets you expand your Seagate storage securely.
* Position vertically or horizontally, with upright stand and non-slip rubber feet.
* World's quietest 7,200-RPM hard drive with a state-of-the-art, ultraquiet SoftSonic motor.
* USB 2.0 and FireWire interfaces, for PC and Macintosh
* 8-Mbyte cache
* 160-Gbytes now, 200-Gbytes later this year