"We have a strong partnership with SandForce and are excited to utilize their new SF-2000 family of SSD processors in our next generation Enterprise and Industrial Solid State Drive products," said Alex Mei, CMO at the OCZ Technology Group. "Together we will be able to offer our enterprise clients a very robust line of ultra reliable 6Gb/s SSDs in a variety of interfaces ranging from SATA to SAS within our customizable Deneva Series."
The new and improved OCZ Deneva Family will build on its enterprise-class reliability and offer SATA 6Gbps and 3X-2Xnm SLC, MLC, and eMLC flash memory support. Using SandForce's second generation SF-2500/2600 SSD processors, the drives reach new performance with 500MB/s transfer rates and 60,000 random 4KB write IOPS. Furthermore, SF-2500/2600-based Deneva drives feature endurance, data protection, and security.
The Deneva Series also offers:
- Variety of Interface options (SATA, SAS, PCIe, and OCZ's proprietary High-Speed Data Link that eliminates I/O bottlenecks known as HSDL)
- Wide range of available form factors (1.8", 3.5", Custom, etc.)
- Tailored Firmware and Functionality
- Locked specifications & BOM
- Customer-specific factory test requirements
- Dedicated engineering support