Japanese Roland Corp. is launching a brand new speaker.
The Roland’s BTM-1 is a high-quality mobile sound system that can wirelessly stream your songs from a smartphone or tablet. It also includes a guitar input so you can plug in an electric guitar and begin jamming. Roland claims the BTM-1 is a handy way for reducing daily stress by riffing a few chords wherever you happen to be.
Roland says the new speaker offers high-definition sound and has been optimized for guitars as well as full-range audio. It’s a fairly compact and lightweight design and includes a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery that means it can be played virtually anywhere, even possibly used for some light busking. The BTM-1 also has an Aux input for plugging in a second instrument, microphone or audio source such as a device for playing a backing tape. And if your guitar playing isn't quite ready for the Carnegie Hall, there's also a headphone socket for private listening or it could even be used for recording performances to a digital recorder.
- Bluetooth sound system with a plug-and-play guitar input
- High-definition sound optimized for both guitar and full-range audio
- Analog overdrive tone and echo effect
- Stylish and modern look
- Compact and lightweight design
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Aux input for playing another instrument or device along with Bluetooth audio
The Roland BTM-1 is available exclusively from Amazon and retails at $199.