Leveraging SanDisks 19nm flash memory and proprietary high-performance tiered system architecture (which includes the companys exclusive nCache acceleration technology - a large Non Volatile Write Cache that improves random write performance), the SanDisk Extreme II SSD is delivering up to 550MB/sec sequential read and 510MB/sec sequential write speeds, and up to 95,000 random read IOPS and 78,000 random write IOPS. The SSD is also qualified to deliver 80 terabytes written (TBW) over its lifetime. It comes with a five-year limited warranty with purchase and is available now worldwide in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB6 capacities at $129.99, $229.99 and $439.99 MSRP7 respectively.
SanDisk also today broadened its line-up of SSDs for PC makers.
e SanDisk U110 SSD is a cost-effective SSD solution available in multiple formats to accommodate a variety of computing device designs, including Half-Slim SATA, mSATA, mSATA mini, 2.5" cased and M.2.
The SanDisk iSSD i110 integrated storage device is Sandisk's smallest solid state device. It delivers up to 128GB of digital storage in a compact BGA form factor. The solution is suited for use in thin and light mobile computing devices,. The i110 SanDisk iSSD integrated storage device is available in both 16x20mm and 12x16mm form factors.
SanDisk Extreme II SSD
- Available capacities: 120 GB, 240 GB and 480 GB
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.85mm x 100.5mm x 7.0 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -67ºF to 185ºF (-55ºC to 85ºC)
- Interface: SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)
- Shock: Resistant up to 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
- Vibration (Operating/Non-operating) : 5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ
- Power Consumption (active): 0.22w
- Support: Five-year limited warranty in the US; five-year warranty elsewhere
|Performance||120 GB||240 GB||480 GB|
|Seq. Read (up to)||550 MB/s||550 MB/s||545 MB/s|
|Seq. Write (up to)||340 MB/s||510 MB/s||500 MB/s|
|Rnd. Read (up to)||91K IOPS||95K IOPS||95K IOPS|
|Rnd. Write (up to)||74K IOPS||78K IOPS||75K IOPS|
|Telcordia, Stress Part||2.0M hours||2.0M hours||2.0M hours|