At Computex in Taipei, HP introduced new additions to its Personal Systems portfolio.
HP Elite x2 G4
The Elite x2 G4 is the first business detachable with a leather keyboard folio integrated dual-camera privacy shutters and privacy screen. Along with the EliteBook x360 1030 G4, and EliteBook x360 1040 G6, if offers extended batery life. In fact, the HP EliteBook x360 1030 G4 is the world’s smallest and lightest business convertible. It also makes sure you stay connected with Gigabit Class 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5 and up to 24 hours of battery life.
HP Zbooks and HP VR Backpack
The ZBook 15 G6, ZBook 17 G6 and VR Backpack give creators and designers powerful options. For architects, product developers and creative professionals who require high-performance computing and expandability, HP introduces powerful entry workstations – HP Z1 Entry Tower G5, HP Z2 Mini G4, HP Z2 Small Form Factor G4 and HP Z2 Tower G4.
The new HP Z2 Tower has been redesigned to provide two times the graphics power and 41 percent more processing power over the previous generation.
HP ENVY 13
HP also brings some new designs with the first convertible PCs made with authentic wood: the HP ENVY 13, HP ENVY x360 13, HP ENVY x360 15 and the HP ENVY 17 Wood Series. They come with a choice of new, next-gen Intel Core processors or 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
Engineering the lowest starting pressure ever in a PC active pen makes it possible for natural handwriting on both the HP Elite x2 and full line of HP Elite convertibles with the optional HP Rechargeable Active Pen G3.
HP Mini-in-One 24 Display
The Mini-In-One 24 boasts a secure modular All in One with a display that fully encloses, secures and powers a 65W ultra-small form factor PC. The Mini-In-One display pairs with the new HP EliteDesk 800 G5 Desktop Mini PC to enable clean desk aesthetics and security.
Pricing and Availability
- The HP Elite x2 G4 is expected to be available in August for a starting price of $1,499.
- The HP EliteBook x360 1030 G4 is expected to be available in July for a starting price of $1,449.
- The HP EliteBook x360 1040 G6 is expected to be available in July for a starting price of $1,499.
- The HP EliteDesk 800 G5 Desktop Mini is expected to be available in July for a starting price of $924.
- The HP Active Pen G3 is expected to be available later this summer for a starting price of $99.
- The HP VR Backpack is expected to be available this summer for a starting price of $3,299.
- The HP Z1 Desktop Entry Tower is expected to be available in July. Pricing will be shared closer to availability.
- The HP Z2 Desktop portfolio is expected to be available in August. Pricing will be shared closer to availability.
- The HP ENVY Wood Series portfolio is expected to be available fall 2019. Pricing will be shared closer to availability.