The Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved, 32 4K USB-C and 34 Curved USB-C monitors come with many features. Picture-by-Picture allows for multi-tasking content from two different PCs. A built-in keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) help users toggle between and edit content using a single keyboard and mouse. This new portfolio of UltraSharp monitors also offers USB-C connectivity that charges the connected laptop while transmitting data and video signals, all from one single cable to reduce cable clutter.
The following features come as a standard in all UltraSharp monitors:
- Fully adjustable stands for user comfort - height, tilt, swivel and pivot
- Flicker-free screen and ComfortView, which reduces blue light emission to optimize eye comfort
- Easy Arrange on Dell Display Manager software to organize multiple applications for multi-tasking efficiency
- Premium Panel Exchange
- Dell's three-year Advanced Exchange Service
Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved Monitor (U4919DW)
Dell is introducing the first 49-inch curved dual QHD monitor with the ultra-wide 32:9 aspect ratio for seamless multi-screen productivity. This expansive monitor can replace two 27-inch QHD monitors. The large onscreen space with 5120x1440 resolution and IPS technology allows users to view more content and see fine details with consistent color across a wide viewing angle.
Dell UltraSharp 32 4K USB-C Monitor (U3219Q)
The Ultra HD 4K 32-inch U3219Q monitor is VESA certified DisplayHDR 400 to support HDR content playback. It supports up to 400 nits of brightness (typical) and a color depth of 1.07 billion colors. Complementing the monitor is the virtually borderless InfinityEdge for an edge-to-edge viewing experience.
Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved USB-C Monitor (U3419W)
This 34-inch curved USB-C monitor (WQHD (3440x1440), IPS technology) has a 21:9 aspect ratio and built-in dual 9W speakers.
Dell UltraSharp 24 and 27 USB-C monitors (U2419HC and U2719DC)
The Dell UltraSharp 24 and 27 USB-C monitors each feature a thin side profile and small monitor base to optimize desk space. The new 24-inch (FHD) and 27-inch (QHD) monitors come with two different options, with and without USB-C connectivity.
- Dell UltraSharp 32 4K USB-C Monitor (U3219Q) is available now in the U.S. starting at $1,099.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved USB-C Monitor (U3419W) is available now in the U.S. starting at $1,149.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor (U2419H) is available now in the U.S. starting at $349.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Monitor (U2419HC) is available now in the U.S. starting at $399.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor (U2719D) is available now in the U.S. starting at $599.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 27 USB-C Monitor (U2719DC) is available now in the U.S. starting at $649.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved Monitor (U4919DW) will be available Oct. 26 in the U.S. starting at $1,699.99.