Facebook has released a new app for couples called “Tuned” that allows them to chat, share photos and music as well as have a timeline of shared memories.
Here is the app's description:
A private space where you and your significant other can just be yourselves. With Tuned, you can be as mushy, quirky, and silly as you are together in person, even when you’re apart. Creatively express your love, share your mood, exchange music, and build a digital scrapbook of your special moments. Tuned is built by the NPE Team, from Facebook.
- Private, scrapbook-style feed between just the two of you
- Connect your Spotify account to share songs and playlists
- Set your mood and see how your partner is feeling
- Send photo snapshots, notes, cards, voice memos and more to show you care
- Express yourself with custom stickers and reactions
The app is made by a small team inside Facebook called New Product Experimentation (NPE) team, which is tasked with building new social media products from scratch.
Tuned is available for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.