HyperX, a division of Kingston, releases the HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headset, promising to offer a comfortable, high-quality sound experience at an affordable price.
HyperX Cloud Stinger weighs 275 grams and is built with 90-degree rotating ear cups to provide hours of comfort for console and PC gaming. The headset includes 50mm directional drivers that are tilted to position sound directly into the ear. HyperX Cloud Stinger also offers a set of features for gameplay, including a swivel to mute the microphone, an adjustable steel slider for long lasting durability, and volume controls on the headset. The headset has multi-platform compatibility out-of-the-box with PC, Xbox One 1, PS4, Wii U and mobile devices.
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural; closed back
- Frequency response: 18Hz-23,000Hz
- Impedance: 30 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 102 ± 3dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D: ≦ 2%
- Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- Weight: 275g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Extension Y-cable(1.7m)
- Connection: Headset - 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + extension cable - 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)