The PowerDirector 12, video creation solution includes a complete range of audio editing and repair technologies along with color grading tools.
PowerDirector?s foremost version in the series is comprised of three products - PowerDirector, ColorDirector and AudioDirector. Key features include:
PowerDirector 12 Ultimate Suite
- Editing Environment with over 100 editing tools and 400 editing effects
- MultiCam Designer integrates up to four different video shots of the same scene from different cameras into one piece of synchronized footage
- Theme Designer provides over 30 built-in animated design templates enabling fast creation and customization of 3D video projects
- Content-Aware Editing provides a new way to edit video projects using advanced technology to analyze footage and automatically select the best scenes
- Motion Blur Effect adds a blurring effect to Picture-in-Picture (PiP) objects and titles
- TrueVelocity 4 Editing Engine cuts down video editing time with 3-times faster video encoding using Intel AVX2 support
- End-to-End 4K & 3D Editing supports import, edit and export of both 4K Ultra HD resolution and 3D video
- Post-Production Color Grading offers a set of tools to correct white balance, adjust tonality, and enhance and stylize the colors within videos - The popular HDR effect to video is adding more dynamic range to scenes and highlighting the best parts of footage
- Intelligent Motion Tracking isolates and tracks the motion of any object in a video scene so that it can be color enhanced
- Direct Soundtrack Editing allows easiy edit of any audio tracks embedded in videos with support for up to 7.1 multichannel sound and visually-referenced synchronization
- 5.1/7.1 Channel Surround Sound Panner enables surround sound projects using dynamic panning technology on any existing mono or multichannel audio file
- Noise Reduction and Hum Removal reduces both broadband and tonal background noise, along with low frequency hum and buzz from audio files
CyberLink also introduced an update to the company?s Creative Director Series, composed of 4 applications and extras, available in 9 different versions. The flagship Director Suite 2 is CyberLink?s complete video and photo production suite and includes PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, ColorDirector and AudioDirector.
CyberLink PowerDirector 12, ColorDirector 2, AudioDirector 4 and PhotoDirector 5 can be purchased as stand-alone products or together in Director Suite 2 from the CyberLink online store and are also available in selected retail channels.
Director Suite 2 ($299.99)
-PowerDirector 12, PhotoDirector 5, ColorDirector 2, AudioDirector 4, 2 extra NewBlueFX effect packs and 3 extra CyberLink Creative Design Packs
PowerDirector 12 Ultimate Suite ($249.99)
- Including PowerDirector 12, ColorDirector 2, AudioDirector 4, 2 extra NewBlueFX effect packs and 3 extra CyberLink Creative Design Packs
PowerDirector 12 Ultimate ($129.99)
- Including PowerDirector 12, 2 extra NewBlueFX effect packs and 3 extra CyberLink Creative Design Packs
PowerDirector 12 Ultra ($99.99)
- 64-bit / 3D / 4K / Blu-ray and AVCHD support
PowerDirector 12 Deluxe (69.99)
PhotoDirector 5 Ultra ($99.99)
PhotoDirector 5 Suite ($149.99)
- Including PhotoDirector and ColorDirector 2
- ColorDirector 2 Ultra ($129.99)
PhotoDirector 5 is the newest version of Cyberlink's software for photography fans.
PhotoDirector 5 uses the power of 64-bit processing and integrates the three major tasks related to digital photos: editing, collection management and high-quality adjustments.
PhotoDirector 5 features include:
- Pro-Quality Adjustment provides all the tools needed to adjust image tonality, white balance, HSL and saturation - 64-bit Support?PhotoDirector 5 puts added power under the hood with full 64-bit support
- Bracket HDR lets users merge up to 5 bracketed exposures a single high dynamic range image with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal
- Advanced Portrait Editing - contour bodies, smooth skin, remove wrinkles and make eyes sparkle with a range of People Beautifier tools
- Auto Lens Correction includes over 60 profiles for popular DSLR lenses with new profiles available from CyberLink?s online creative community DirectorZone.com
- Users can output slideshows as 4K UltraHD video when running PhotoDirector on 64-bit OS machines
- Content-Aware Removal automatically removes unwanted objects from photos while allowing the program to intelligently fill in the background area
- High-DPI Support for both PC and Mac versions ensures that PhotoDirector looks great on today?s new high resolution monitors
- PhotoDirector Mobile, a free companion app included with PhotoDirector 5, lets users snap photos everywhere & edit anytime on Windows 8 tablets
PhotoDirector 5 is available today and can be downloaded from the CyberLink online store. The software is available in a stand-alone Ultra version and bundled with CyberLink?s video color grading software ColorDirector 2 in the PhotoDirector 5 Suite. PhotoDirector 5 is also part of CyberLink?s digital media production solution, Director Suite 2.
PhotoDirector 5 Ultra: (Windows & Mac) US $99.99
PhotoDirector 5 Suite: (Windows) US $149.99