Kingston Digital today introduced its new High Endurance microSD card, designed for write-intensive application use such as security cameras and dash cams.
Kingston's High Endurance microSD cards are available in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB capacities and are backed by a two-year warranty. They are engineered and tested for use in harsh conditions and are durable enough to protect from extreme temperatures, shock, water and x-rays.
- Capacities: 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB
- Performance: UHS-I U1 Speed Class 10
- 32 GB & 64 GB - 95 MB/s Read and 30MB/s Write
- 128 GB - 95 MB/s Read and 45 MB/s Write
- Operating Hours:
- 32 GB - 5,000 hours
- 64 GB - 10,000 hours
- 128 GB - 20,000 hours
- Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Warranty: 2-year warranty