The new version of the McAfee Cloud Security Platform includes the following security modules:
- McAfee Cloud Identity Manager, also available from Intel as Intel Expressway Cloud Access 360, expands integration with SAML aware and traditional log-in cloud applications and enhances end user ease of use with an SSO Portal for centralized, seamless access
- McAfee Data Loss Prevention (DLP) safeguards information moving to the cloud. Highlights in the version 9.2 release include virtual machine support that enables organizations to leverage their on-premise or cloud infrastructures and data classification capabilities for rapid inventory, categorization and remediation of data across hundreds of servers and thousands of file shares.
- McAfee Email Gateway version 7.0, which completes consolidation of the Secure Computing Email Gateway (IronMail) platform with the McAfee Email and Web Security appliance platform, offers new encryption features, including push and pull, and the ability to view encrypted messages from mobile devices. McAfee SaaS Email Protection has enhanced DLP capabilities through the addition of file fingerprinting.
- McAfee Services Gateway, also available from Intel as Intel Expressway Service Gateway, now has support for IBM MQ and Splunk for reporting, and high-assurance security certifications. McAfee Services Gateway expands security for REST Web services with new policy controls, support for Salesforce.com APIs and SAML for identity processing.
- McAfee Web Gateway version 7.1.6 offers enhanced features to limit corporate liability and exposure, and enforce corporate Web usage policies for increased security. McAfee Web Gateway application control now leverages the McAfee AppPrism database for granular control of over 1,000 Web applications.
The McAfee Cloud Security Platform enhancements provide improved integration into McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator platform. Integration into ePolicy Orchestrator platform is now available for McAfee Services Gateway, providing monitoring and security event visibility for Web services.
For more information about the McAfee Cloud Security Platform and each of its individual security modules, visit: www.mcafee.com/cloudsecurity.