The wide-format MultiSync EA241WM is a premium enterprise display that features 1000:1 contrast ratio, 400 cd/m² brightness and full 1080p high-definition 1920 x 1200 native resolution. Its widescreen design complements the growing trend of wide-format applications and helps users realize greater productivity, especially when viewing spreadsheets and working simultaneously in multiple/side-by-side application windows.
The MultiSync EA191M, a standard-format (5:4 aspect ratio) desktop display boasting a top-of-the-line PVA panel, is ideal for the financial and specialty markets with its 1500:1 contrast ratio, four-way ergonomic capabilities (height, swivel, tilt, pivot) and integrated speakers. The EA191M features a native resolution of 1280 x 1024 and brightness of 250 cd/m².
The MultiSync EA241WM and EA191M displays include the following features:
- 4-way adjustable stand (110mm height, tilt, swivel, pivot)
- New cabinet design with intuitive, multi-directional NaViKey
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub (except EA191M)
- Space-saving, down-firing speakers with headphone jack
- Dynamic Video Mode with 5 presets for real-time optimization of image quality
- Built-in carrying handle (except EA191M)
- HDMI-capable via adapter, 720p and 1080p from DVI-D (except EA191M)
- High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP), which is supported through the DVI-D connector for use with HDCP-equipped devices and encrypted content
- ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
- Ambix, NaViSet and No Touch Auto Adjust
- Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
- Windows Vista Premium
- EPEAT Gold registered for EA241WM
- EPEAT Silver registered for EA191M
The MultiSync EA241WM and EA191M displays come with a three-year parts, labor and backlight warranty, and an extended warranty is available. The displays will be available for shipment this month at an estimated street price of $549 and $379, respectively.