Motorola's new moto e6 smartphone was was designed with improved essentials in mind without breaking your budge.
The new device comes with a 5.5” Max Vision display, more than a day of battery life, and a 13MP camera with features like portrait mode.
The Max Vision HD+ display gives you maximum viewing thanks to an 18:9 aspect ratio. You can listen to music on your headphones using the dedicated headphone jack. A unibody, water-repellent design keeps your phone protected inside and out.
The moto e6 provides more than a day of power with a 3000 mAh removable battery. It is 50% faster than last year’s moto e5 powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. When you need more room for apps, add up to 256 GB of storage to move photos, songs, and movies to a dedicated external microSD card slot.
An improvement from last year’s moto e5 is a fast-focusing, 13MP rear camera. Thanks to a big 1.12um pixels along with a large f/2.0 aperture, the camera has improved performance in low light scenarios. When you have a smaller aperture and bigger pixel, the better your camera performs in scenes like fireworks, camp fires, or outdoor night time concerts to name a few.
For the first time ever in a moto e, you can add touches to your photos with Spot Color and Portrait Mode. You can choose a single color to keep and turn the rest of the photo black & white for a distinctive look, using Spot Color mode. In Portrait Mode, use the front or rear camera to enhance a subject in by adding a blur effect in the background. You can even use portrait mode with your 5MP selfie camera.
The moto e6 has the clean Android Pie software avoiding bloatware and unwanted apps. Plus, it has more exclusive Moto Experiences than ever before on a moto e. The moto e6 now includes Fast Flashlight, turning the flashlight on with a chop-chop motion, and Screenshot Editor, letting you share, write, and draw on your screenshots immediately. New experiences also include Media Controls and One Button Nav, previously only on higher tier devices.
In the United States, the moto e6 will be available starting this summer with subsequent availability at Verizon (7/25), T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Consumer Cellular and Xfinity Mobile, and will be available universally unlocked on Amazon.com and at Best Buy, B&H Photo and Walmart. In Canada, the new moto e6 will be available starting this summer. The moto e6 has a starting MSRP of $149.99 USD.
- Max Vision HD+ (1440 × 720) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 296 ppi, IPS LCD
- Over a day 3000 mAh removable battery
- 5W Charger
- Go up to 29 hours on a single charge
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor with 1.4GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 505 GPU
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Magnetometer (e-Compass)
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal storage
- Up to 256GB microSD card
- 149.7 x 72.3 x 8.57 mm
- Micro-USB port, USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 159 g with the battery, 115.5 g without the battery
- Water repellent design with P2i nano coating
- Starry Black, Navy Blue colors
- Rear camera hardware
- 13 MP, f2.0, 1.12um, LED flash,
- PDAF (phase detection autofocus)
- Rear camera software: Digital zoom (up to 8x), Burst shot, Auto HDR, Timer, High res zoom, Portrait mode, Panorama, Manual mode, RAW photo output, Spot color, Best shot, Live filter, Google Lens integration
- Front camera hardware: 5 MP, f2.0, 1.12um pixels
- Front camera software
- Screen flash, Auto HDR,
- Timer, Face beauty,
- Portrait mode, Spot color,
- Best shot, Live filter,
- RAW photo output
- Rear camera video capture
- 1080P(30fps), 720P(30fps),
- Timelapse video,
- Hyperlapse video
- Front camera video capture
- 2-in-1 front-ported speaker
- FM radio
- 2 Mics
- Built-in 3.5mm headset jack
- Carrier Aggregation, 4G LTE (DL Cat 7/ UL Cat 7), UMTS / HSPA+, GSM / EDGE
- 2G: GSM band 2/5, CDMA band C0/C1/C10
- 3G: WCDMA band 2/4/5
- 4G: FDD LTE band 2/4/5/12/13/25/26/41/66/71, TDD LTE band 41 HPUE
- Single Nano SIM
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- 802.11 a/b/g/n,
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz,
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Location services: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, LTEPP, SUPL