Continuing the company's commitment to high design, luxury materials and technical sophistication, the MW07 True Wireless Earphones look as good as they sound. Signature Master & Dynamic design elements, including a minimal aesthetic, precision details, premium materials, and tactile components are apparent throughout.
Comprised of handcrafted acetate, each individual earphone is lightweight and durable, and is accompanied by a stainless steel charging case. PVD-coated stainless steel is used for both the acoustic enclosures housing dynamic 10 mm beryllium drivers that produce Master & Dynamic's signature warm sound, as well as for the control buttons on each earphone.
Two patent pending-technologies ensure Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, comfort and a personalized fit, all designed in a slim, close to the ear form factor. Each set of MW07 True Wireless Earphones comes with detachable silicone "fit wings" in two sizes, along with five ear tip sizes, ensuring the earphones can be comfortably and securely fitted to any ear.
The MW07 True Wireless Earphones provide up to 14 hours of on-the go-listening. The earphones themselves hold 3.5 hours of battery life when fully charged, while the stainless steel charging case holds an additional 10.5 hours of listening time and can be charged to 50% in just 15 minutes via USB-C cable.
Like nearly every other true wireless model, the MW07 also offers onboard controls so you don't have to reach for your phone to adjust volume or skip songs. The volume controls reside on the top edge of the left earbud while a single multi-function button sits atop the right. This button handles play/pause, skipping tracks and activating voice control. It will also enable pairing mode, so long as the earbud isn't in use. When the MW07 is ready to pair, an indicator light on the device itself will being to pulse.
With a $299 price tag, Master & Dynamic is comfortably situated in the premium tier. If you don't mind shelling out a few hundred dollars, Bang & Olufsen's Beoplay E8 is another option at the same price. Sennheiser and Audio-Technica announced true wireless earbuds for $300 and $249, respectively, back at IFA.Specifications
- Earphones: 25 x 22.2 x 28.3mm Case: 64.6 x 26.8 x 45.1mm
- DRIVERS: 10MM Beryllium driver
- Earphones: 9G
- Each Charging Case: 76G
- MATERIALS: Acetate body, stainless steel case
- EARPHONE CHARGE TIME: 1.5 Hours of playtime after 45 minute charge, full charge after 1.5 hours
- BATTERY LIFE: 3.5 Hours
- CHARGING CASE: 3 Additional charges, 14 hours total listening time
- CASE CHARGE TIME: 40% Charge in 15 minutes, full charge in 40 minutes
- MICROPHONE TYPE: MEMS, Omni-Directional
- Connectivity: Between Earphones - NFMI
- BLUETOOTH PROFILE: Bluetooth 4.2 - aptX
- CONNECTIVITY DISTANCE: 20+ Meters
- WATERPROOF LEVEL: IPX 4 Splash Proof