The speakers are designed around Technical Audio Devices (TAD), the most advanced materials have been used in order to deliver an unparalleled audio performance. The technology includes a ceramic graphite diaphragm tweeter mounted concentrically within a magnesium coned midrange driver and the Precision Curve cabinet design that functions to enclose the listener in a 'virtual sphere' of surround sound perfection.
Listeners will gain audio performance full of sharpness, clarity and high frequency response that will immerse them in sound like never before.
For a striking appearance, these smaller format audiophile-quality speakers have been given a fitting finish. The S-4EX and S-8EX speakers come in elegant beech high-gloss veneer or a dark teak matte finish.
- Ultra rigid cabinet construction
- Precision-curve baffle board for perfect time alignment
- 2 x 16 cm Bass driver ( S-8EX) and 1 x 16 cm Bass driver (S-4EX)
- 35 mm diameter long voice coil
- High linearity magnetic circuit
- 14 cm CST Concentric driver for Mid/tweeter
- 3 cm New Ceramic Graphite tweeter dome
- Magnesium mid cone
- Maximum power of 160 Watts (6 - Ohms)
- Beech high gloss veneer or dark teak matte finish