Club 3D's Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub is probably the most budget friendly way to add more display devices to existing desktop or mobile systems fitted with a DisplayPort (DP) output.
The MST Hub uses the extreme high bandwith signal from a DisplayPort 1.2 output and splits this signal to three separate signals with own DisplayPort outputs. This offers the possibility to quickly add up to 3 VGA, DVI, HDMI or DP display devices to your set-up. The display devices can be connected using passive adapters.
Club 3D offers a range of cables and adapters so you can create any multi display set-up without any hassle.
- Standards compliance/support:displayport v1.2, displayport v1.1a,VESA DDM
- Standard,HDCP V2.0,DisplayId,and EDID V1.4
- Supports main link rates of 5.4 bps(HBR2),2.7 bps(HBR)and 1.62 bps(RBR) from source
- Supports 1/2/4 lanes of main link for RX side
- Supports three DP++ output port,or two dual-link DVI ports,or the combination of ports
- For DP 1.2 source,supports DP1.2 MST multi video/audio steams
- Supports 1.1 source,supports ViewXpand
- Supports DP-DP Bypass mode
- Supports AUX-CH enables SBM and I2C mapping over AUX between the source/sink and device
- Dedicated I2C slave for main processor to access the device
- Supported output resolution:up to 2560X1600@60Hz each monitor in DP1.2 MST and up to FHD/1080p in DP1.1 or DP 1.2 SST
- Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444