HP Inc. today introduced new additions to its Personal Systems portfolio designed to help people stay productive – whether they continue working from home or prepare to return to the office.
The latest HP EliteBooks are designed for connection and collaboration. 5G or Gigabit Class 4G LTE makes it easy to get connected and get work done. They come with wide-angle cameras with an 88-degree field of view combined with AI-based audio that minimizes background noises for video conferences, tapered edges for easier opening, redesigned keyboard with rubber dome keys, and integrated webcam privacy shutters that physically block the camera for privacy.
The HP EliteBook x360 1030 G7 and HP EliteBook x360 1040 G7 are premium laptops that are 6.3% smaller than the previous generation and boast up to an 89% screen-to-body ratio. The laptops feature 10th Gen six-core Intel Core vPro processors. The HP EliteBook x360 1040 G7 gets up to 29 hours of battery life.
The HP EliteBook 805 G7 and HP EliteBook 800 G7 Series PCs are designed to meet the demands of the multi-task, multi-place workday – now with both AMD and Intel-based processor options. They are available with 13.3", 14", and 15.6".
New to the EliteBook 800 Series are:
- The HP EliteBook 805 Series PCs, powered by AMD Ryzen PRO processors with Radeon VEGA graphics. The HP EliteBook 805 Series offers long battery life, with the HP EliteBook 835 G7 to get up to 24 hours of battery life.
- The HP EliteBook 800 G7 Series PCs are powered by up to 10th Gen six-core Intel Core vPro processors. The HP EliteBook 830 G7 gets up to 23 hours and 15 minutes of battery life.
- The HP EliteBook x360 830 G7 is the first mainstream business convertible with 4x4 LTE antennas. Powered by up to 10th Gen six-core Intel Core vPro processors, the laptop adapts to the way users create, connect, and collaborate with a 360-degree hinge.
The HP EliteOne 800 All-in-One G6 PC is powered by 10th Gen Intel Core processors with a 23.8” or 27” diagonal screen in a thin profile and sophisticated design. Combined with optional NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER graphics, it is the world’s first commercial VR capable All-in-One. The low blue light, anti-glare display features micro-edge bezels on three sides and supports several stand options to adapt to user workstyles.
The HP Collaboration All-in-One G6 with Zoom Rooms is an integrated solution with a dedicated Zoom Room appliance ideal for the focus room or the executive desk. It runs Windows 10 IoT and features a 5MP pop-up camera with an 88-degree wide viewing angle, integrated speakers and microphones.
The HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Series allow users to experience enterprise-class productivity, plus reliability, security, and manageability in their choice of form factors.
- The HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Desktop Mini PC is small and powerful Ultra Small Form Factor (USFF) business PC.
- The HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Small Form Factor PC is a high-performance, expandable business-class SFF.
- The HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Tower PC is a powerful and expandable business-class tower PC.
HP also announced the HP ProDesk 600 G6 Series and HP ProDesk 400 Series with full redesign and options with quieter and energy-efficient designs for growing businesses.
The latest additions to the HP ZBook lineup are powerhouse notebooks purpose-built with pro-level performance. With up to 17 hours of battery life, the ZBook Firefly G7 allows users to stay productive on-the-go with MIL-STD 810G reliability and durability, security features, and a bigger, brighter display.
The ZBook Firefly 14 is the world’s smallest and lightest mobile workstation. It is 8.8% smaller and 5.2% lighter compared to the previous generation and has an 84% screen-to-body ratio. It instantly protects against visual hacking with HP Sure View Reflect and defends against firmware and malware attacks with HP Sure Start Gen6.
The ZBook Firefly 15 is HP’s lightest ever 15” mobile workstation. It is 9.5% smaller and 1.8% lighter compared to the previous generation, and has up to an 86% screen-to-body ratio.
The new ZBooks deliver power in an ultra-mobile design with NVIDIA Quadro P520 graphics with 4 gigs of RAM and up to 10th Gen six-core Intel Core processors. The HDR 400 4K UHD display gives a veryhigh contrast ratio and 500-nits brightness provides for viewing in high ambient light environments. HP Z predictive algorithms means users are no longer gated by the GPU or CPU, dynamically switching the power in real-time and the Z Power Slider balances the performance and acoustics for each workflow. The option of up to 4G gigabit LTE (4x4)37 provides a fast, connected and very secure solution. They come with HP Collaboration Keyboards, HP Noise Cancellation, microphone, B&O audio, and allow users to collaborate in 4K resolution and 3D with ZCentral Remote Boost screen sharing technology.
The HP E-Series Monitors support the always-on low-blue-light. HP Eye Ease addresses blue light without affecting color accuracy or introducing any yellow shift. These are the first monitor series to receive the TUV Low Blue Light Hardware Solution certification.
The HP E14 G4 Portable Monitor brings the power of dual-screen productivity and gives users the freedom to work anywhere. The 14” portable monitor weighs only 640 g and is less than 4.75 mm thin, which is 36% lighter and 25% thinner than the previous model and offers two USB-C ports.
The HP U27 4K Wireless Monitor is the first 4K wireless sharing PC monitor, allowing users the freedom of untethered mobility with an automatic, cable-free connection for work or play. Users can connect their PC with the HP Quick Pair Bluetooth App or by pressing the Windows Key + K on their keyboard.
Pricing and Availability
- The HP EliteBook x360 1030 G7 and HP EliteBook x360 1040 G7 are expected to be available in July.
- The HP EliteBook 835 G7, HP EliteBook 845 G7, and HP EliteBook 855 G7 are expected to be available in August.
- The HP EliteBook 830 G7, HP EliteBook 840 G7, and HP EliteBook 850 G7 are expected to be available in June for a starting price of $1,399.
- HP EliteBook x360 830 G7 is expected to be available in July for a starting price of $1,419.
- HP EliteOne 800 G6 All-in-One PC is expected to be available in September for a starting price of $1,249.
- HP Collaboration All-in-One G6 with Zoom Rooms is expected to be available in September.
- HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Desktop Mini PC is expected to be available in July for a starting price of $929.
- HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Small Form Factor PC is expected to be available in September for a starting price of $939.
- HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Tower PC is expected to be available in September.
- HP ProDesk 600 G6 Series is expected to be available in the fall for a starting price of $719.
- HP ProDesk 400 Series is expected to be available in August for a starting price of $589.
- The ZBook Firefly 14 G7 and ZBook Firefly 15 G7 are expected to be available in August for a starting price of $1,099.
- HP E Series Monitors are expected to be available in August for a starting price of $159.
- HP E14 Portable Monitor is expected to be available in September for $249.
HP U27 4K Wireless Monitor is expected to be available in June for $479.