Kingston Digital announced today the Managed model of IronKey D300 Serialized (D300SM) encrypted USB Flash drive is now available.
IronKey D300SM requires IronKey EMS or SafeConsole by DataLocker allowing central management of drive access and usage across thousands of drives. Either cloud-based or on-premises, it enforces drive-specific policies, such as password strength and retry limits, lets administrators remotely disable lost or stolen drives, reset passwords when forgotten and more.
IronKey D300SM is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified and uses 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. The drive has a unique serial number and bar code on the drive itself, allowing network administrators to easily scan or read the code during any physical auditing or asset management. Also, a virtual keyboard enabling users to enter a password with clicks of the mouse instead of using a physical keyboard, protecting against possible keylogging when using the drive on other computers.
IronKey D300SM is available in 4GB to 128GB capacities and is backed by a limited five-year warranty.
Features and Specifications:
- Encrypted: With encryption, no one can access data that you have stored on the drive without knowing the password.
- Meet frequently requested IT requirements: IronKey D300 is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified and TAA compliant so you can rest assured it meets the most frequently requested corporate and government IT requirements.
- Manage thousands of drives: With IronKey EMS or SafeConsole you can centrally administer access and usage policies and easily manage thousands of drives.
- Unique Serial Number and Scannable Barcode: Simply read or scan the barcode, when deploying, when it is returned as well as during any physical auditing.
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- USB 3.1 Gen 1:
- 4GB: 80MB/s read, 12MB/s write
- 8GB & 16GB: 165MB/s read, 22MB/s write
- 32GB: 250MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- 64GB: 250MB/s read, 85MB/s write
- 128GB: 250MB/s read, 85MB/s write
- USB 2.0:
- 4GB: 30MB/s read, 12MB/s write
- 8GB–128GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Dimensions: 3.06″ x 0.9″ x 0.47″ (77.9 mm x 22.2 mm x 12.05 mm)
- Waterproof: Up to 4 ft.; conforms to IEC 60529 IPX8.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Two (2) free drive letters required for use
- Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS (v. 10.11.x - 10.14.x)
- Standard Drive Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS (v. 10.11.x - 10.14.x), Linux v.2.6x+ 6
- Managed Drive Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS (v. 10.11.x - 10.14.x)