1. Introduction / Retail Package
KIOXIA EXCERIA PLUS microSD Memory Cards use BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory technology to deliver higher capacities up to 1TB, giving you ample storage space for your photos and videos. It meets Video Speed Class 30 (V30), a video speed class standard for 4K video recording. In addition to UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), the EXCERIA PLUS microSD card works the Application Performance Class A1, it enables you to store and run Android applications on microSD cards at comfortable levels.
- Full Specifications
- Capacity 256GB (microSDXC)
- Approximate Usable Capacity 230.4GB
- Interface: UHS-I
- Dimension (LxWxH) 15.0 x 11.0 x 1.0 mm
- Weight Approx. 0.36gr
- Warranty 5 years limited
- PN: LMPL1M256GG2 / EAN: 4582563851023
- Max Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Max Write Speed 85 MB/s
- UHS Speed Class: U3
- Video Speed Class: V30
- SD Speed Class: C10
- Application Performance Class: A1
- Endurance: ????
- Operating Temperature: -25 ℃ to 85 ℃ (no condensation)
- Waterproof: Compatible with IPX7
- X-ray Proof: ISO7816-1 compliant
- Shock Proof: Passed 5 meter drop test
- Overheating/Ignition Prevention: Electrical fuse is mounted
- ESD Immunity: Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- Target Applications: Cameras, mobile phones, tablets, and drones
- Retail package
The KIOXIA Exceria Plus 256GB can be found at all retail stores at the retail price of ~47 Euro. It has PN: LMPL1M256GG2 and EAN: 4582563851023 in case you need to search with this information. According to the official specifications , the Plus series include 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB with prices starting from 12 Euro, 16 Euro, 25 Euro, 47 Euro, while the 512GB and 1TB models are hard to find at retail stores and probably the 512GB would cost ~95 Euro and the 1TB model ~240 Euro.
The retail package is attractive and includes all the needed information for users. The retail package also includes an SD adapter called LADP1.
At the front you will find the KIOXIA and the 256GB logo, while the product has several other markings to state its compliance with several standards