HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, announced the Nokia 2.3.
Delivering a camera fuelled by AI to help you get the best shot, the Nokia 2.3 also features a 6.2” HD+ screen and two-day battery life. Plus, being Android 10 ready, the new Nokia 2.3 will receive guaranteed monthly security updates for three years and OS updates for two years.
The Nokia 2.3 features a dual camera and comes with ‘Recommended Shot’, a new Nokia phones feature helping you choose the best picture. Whether it’s the mid-air backflip, the family portrait where everyone is actually smiling or the winning goal, ‘Recommended Shot’ automatically captures alternate images before and after the shutter button is pressed and suggests the best one. Alongside even more AI-powered features such as ‘Portrait Mode’ and low-light imaging, fans can capture creative images in a variety of settings.
The smartphone has a dedicated Google Assistant Button. You can use your voice to view upcoming calendar entries, commute times and other info. It also comes with biometric face recognition, allowing you to unlock your phone at a glance.
The Nokia 2.3 comes equipped with ‘Portrait Mode’, elevating your subject and subtly blurring the background, resulting in portraits that pop. Use Google Photos to adjust the blur after you take the shot. With a 13MP/2MP dual camera, fans can take unique portraits with a variety of exclusive bokeh – or blurred background effects such as Classic, Butterfly, Heart or Star-shaped styles.
This device also combines image fusion and exposure stacking (taking numerous photos in various lighting settings and blending them together), meaning you can shoot stellar images in detail, even in low-light conditions.
Power through your day with the Nokia 2.3’s two-day battery life courtesy of AI-assisted Adaptive Battery technology. The device will learn your app usage habits meaning you can use your device for longer.
Featuring a 3D nano-textured cover, this phone also integrates the dual camera and flash into the rear side without a camera bump. Inner high-precision diecast aluminium chassis makes the structure solid protecting the components inside.
The Nokia 2.3 comes Android 10 ready, meaning guaranteed monthly security updates for three years and OS updates for two years. The latest features of Android 10 will also give fans access to dark theme to save on power usage and improve visibility, as well as enhanced privacy and more, once updated.
The Nokia 2.3 comes in Cyan Green, Sand and Charcoal, and will be available mid-December starting at 109 euros.
- Colors: Cyan Green, Sand, Charcoal
- Size: 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 183g
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie
- RAM: 2 GB
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A22
- Cable type: Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- SIM cards: Dual SIM and Single SIM models available
- SIM card type: Nano SIM
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Keys: The Google Assistant Button
- Rear cameras: 13 MP f/2.2 + 2 MP depth sensing
- Rear flash: LED
- Front-facing camera: 5 MP f/2.4
- Other: Biometric face unlock
- Battery type: Non-removable 4000 mAh, charging 5V/1A compatible
- Internal storage: 32 GB
- MicroSD card slot: Support for up to 512 GB
- Display: 6.2” HD+ with waterdrop notch, 19:9
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- FM radio receiver (headset required)
- 1 microphone
- Network bands GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | LTE: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 (120MHz)
- Network bands (Latin America and USA) GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 | LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12/17, 28, 66
- Network bands (India) GSM 850, 900, 1800 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41 (120MHz)
- Network speed LTE Cat 4
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- No NFC