New checks have been added e.g. AC3 checks.
Log viewer can now deal with very large log files and includes search capabilities.
The dialog to open a disc has been improved.
User manual has been updated.
Download the and use of this Verifier
The downloading and use of this software requires registration with the copyright owner Royal Philips Electronics. Check the product information and documentation. If you desire to use this software follow the steps described below to register:
- Check the product information and documentation (manual)and Agreement. If you need this product follow the steps described below.
- Download and install the product to obtain the registration code.
- Print out the general orderform and read the instructions.
- Please enter on the orderline 3122 783 02211(article number), DVD+RW Video Format Verifier(description), Category 0C (product category)and US$ 500 (price). Fill the elements related to payment and with enclosures, mark the addition of the return card.
- The return card is to be signed by a manager allowed to sign such document on behalf of your company.
- Mail/fax these documents to the address mentioned on the return card.
- Upon receipt and payment, the support organisation handeling this products for your area will inform you about the access code.