The X210 SSD is optimized for businesses that prioritize fast access to data, such as search engine and cloud storage providers and streaming media companies. When used in micro- and entry-level servers in data centers, the SSD offers responsive and sustainable performance in read-intensive environments, and reduces I/O bottlenecks.
Available in large quantities through the SanDisk Commercial Business Channel, the 2.5-inch X210 SSD integrates into desktops and notebooks.
SanDisk X210 SSD Highlights:
- Provides up to 512GB of storage.
- Offers up to 505MB/sec sequential read and up to 470MB/sec sequential write speeds.
- Features automated power management, including DEVSLP capability.
- Built on SanDisk's 19 nanometer (nm) manufacturing process technology.
- Features the company's proprietary tiered system architecture, which includes the exclusive nCache acceleration technology (the same technology that is included in the SanDisk Extreme II SSD).