Silicon Power (SP) is releasing its newest DDR4 memory module series under its XPOWER gaming line. The Zenith is available in both RGB and non-RGB formats, the former intended to electrify any gaming rig with RGB lighting software support from major motherboard manufacturers.
Optimized For Hardcore Gamers And Modders
Ranging from blazing speeds of 3200MHz to 4133MHz with low 1.35V – 1.4V power consumption, the Zenith allows for gameplay at the highest settings with automatic overclocking. Its fully optimized testing ensures complete compatibility on most leading high-end motherboards to support the most hardcore gamers and modders.
A Sharp Design That Stays Cool
The iron grey colored heat spreader with a textured hairline finish results in a sharp and eye-catching design that is balanced by soft curves. The durable aluminum promotes maximum heat dissipation and thermal management, which prevents overheating and results in longer playtime.
● High-quality gaming memory module built for hardcore gamers
● Equipped with a colorful band of RGB lights to electrify a gaming PC rig
● Blazing speeds ranging from 3200MHz to 4133MHz with almost zero lag time allow for maximum DDR4 performance
● 100% tested for stability, durability, and compatibility on major motherboard brands
● Durable aluminum heat spreader provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management
● Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) Standards
● Up to 10-layer PCBs to ensure stability and reliability
● Low voltage of 1.35V – 1.4V for less power consumption
● Dimensions: 133.4mm x 38.5mm x 8.0mm
Single Pack: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
Dual Channel Kit: 16GB(8GB*2), 32GB(16GB*2), 64GB(32GB*2)
● Form Factor: U-DIMM Non-ECC
● Frequency (Speed): 3200/3600/4133 MHz
● CAS Latency: CL16 (3200), CL18 (3600), CL19 (4133)
● Voltage: 1.35V (3200), 1.35V (3600), 1.4V (4133)
● Certification: CE, FCC, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS
● Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
● Note: Please check that this product can fit in the desired memory slot position before making a purchase.