ZTE seems to be the first company to annouce a smartphone based on the Snapdragon 865 SoC, the Axon 10S Pro.
The smartphone features a curved 6.47-inch FHD+ OLED screen, 256GB of UFS 3.0 flash storage, a a 4,000mAh battery, up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB ROM.
ZTE has outfitted the Axon 10S Pro with a triple-camera system. The primary camera has a 48-megapixel sensor, which is complemented by 20MP ultrawide and 8MP telephoto cameras. The Axon 10S Pro is 5G-ready and also supports Wi-Fi 6. It’ll ship running Android 10 out of the box (MiFavor 10).
Qualcomm’s latest processor is said to be up to 25 percent faster than the Snapdragon 855. But ZTE says its AI-powered optimizations (Z-Booster 2.0 AI) should consistently keep the phone running at its best. It’s also got a 4,000mAh battery inside.
- Processor: Snapdragon 865
- OS: MiFavor10 (Android P)
- Size: 159.2 × 73.4 × 7.9mm
- Display: 6.47-inch AMOLED, flexible curved water drop screen, 19.5:9, FHD+ (2340×1080)
- Front camera: 20M, f/2.0
- Rear camera: 48M, f/1.7, 20M, 125° wide-angle, f/2.2, 8M telephoto lens, f/2.4
- Audio: Stereo speakers, DTS:X Ultra, Headphone Hi-Fi
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2 × 2MIMO)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS GPS / A-GPS / BeiDou / Galileo / Gronus
- Security: Optical fingerprint, facial recognition