Lexar announces the new Lexar SL200 Portable SSD. The family line of SSD products continues to expand and grow stronger with this latest addition to the SSD portfolio.
This portable drive lets you take your data on-the-go, so you're covered in the field or the office. To keep your data secure, it's drop-, shock-, vibration-resistant, and features an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption. The sleek SL200 has a premium finish available in 512 GB and 1 TB of storage space. It also displays more than adequate transfer speeds of up to 550 MB/s and a write speed of up to 400 MB/s. It's easy to connect to your system using the included USB Type-C to USB Type-C or USB Type-C to Type-A cable, and it's ready to use.
Lexar SL200 Portable SSD is available this month at an MSRP of $89.99 USD (512 GB) and $159.99 USD (1 TB).Key Features:
- SSD-level performance - with speeds up to 550 MB/s read and 400 MB/s write
- Sleek, slimline styling with a premium finish
- Durable, portable design—resists harsh temperatures and vibration
- Includes an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption
- Features a USB Type-C port. Includes a USB Type-C to USB Type-C and USB Type-C to standard USB Type-A cable
- Three-year limited warranty
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. For more information, visit the product page