Silicon Power unveiled a portable SSD, measuring a mere 11mm thin and just 80mm around.
The "PC60" is a squarish SSD equipped with a USB-C port for connectivity and an ultra-fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface. It is thin, small, and fast, and even has a hole for attaching a carabiner, lanyard, or keychain.
The SSD uses 3D NAND Flash technology to store a deceptively large amount of data, up to 1.92TB. The drive supports read and write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s.
Silicon Power will offer the drive in four capacities from which to choose -- 240GB, 480GB, 960GB, and 1.92TB.
- Cable : Type-C to USB Type-A
- Capacity: 240GB, 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB
- Dimensions: 80.0mm x 80.0mm x 11.2mm
- Weight: 46g (max.)
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible)
- Read (max.): up to 540MB/s
- Write (max.): up to 500MB/s
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS 10.3.x or later, Linux 2.6.x or later, Android OS 6.0 or later
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, RoHS, KCC
- Warranty: 3 years Limited