Wacom announced Wacom One, an economical 13" pen display for a new generation of creators.
Beginning artists wanting to work with digital media, visual thinkers who combine handwritten and drawn communication in their daily activities and social media content creators needing to artistically enhance photos or video to develop engaging posts can all benefit from Wacom One.
The product also provides an affordable option for entry-level tablet shoppers who would like to work directly on screen.
Because it connects with Mac, Windows and compatible Android operating systems, Wacom One allows users to upgrade their existing computer and phone to a pen-enabled configuration, opening it up to all the new pen related features in Microsoft Office as well as other software applications, especially those built for creativity. Wacom is giving users a choice of their favorite brand and style of pen for drawing and writing. New digital pens from Lamy, Samsung and STAEDTLER are just a few which can be used on the new Wacom One display.
Draw, paint and annotate directly on screen with Wacom's pressure-sensitive pen technology. Users will delight in the ability to use Wacom One with MacOS, Windows or Android.
Wacom One is expected to hit stores in the US and Canada in January with a MSRP of $399.95.
Wacom One's pressure-sensitive pen delivers accurate and precise pen and brush strokes and its EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) pen technology does not require a pen battery or recharge, ever.
The 1920 x 1080 full HD display offers 72 percent NTSC color and anti-glare treated film. The new model's compact design makes it easy to incorporate into virtually any workspace and the foldable legs lets one find the ideal working position.
Wacom One purchase entitles users to an inspirational software bundle, including a copy of Clip Studio Paint Pro from Celsys, with up to six months of free use.
Clip Studio Paint is an easy-to-use drawing application useful for comics, manga and a range of visual mediums. Wacom's Bamboo Paper, also included, is an application for note-taking and sketching. Additionally, users will appreciate all the pen enabled features found within the Windows 10 and Mac operating systems.
Wacom One will be available in January.
- Model: DTC133
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 357 x 14.6 mm / 8.9 x 14.1 x 0.6 in
- Weight: 1.0 kg / 2.2 lbs
- Stand Adjustability: 19 degrees using built-in, fold-out legs
- Power Consumption
- Power ON mode (MAX): less than 10 W
- Power OFF mode: 0.5 W or lower
- Power sleep mode: 0.5 W or lower
- Power Supply Input:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Supply Output: 5 VDC, 2A
- Color: Flint White
- Warranty: 1 year
- Screen Size (measured diagonally): 13.3 inch
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Display Technology: AHVA
- Surface: AG film
- Color Depth: 8bit
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Viewing Angle: 170 deg. (85/85) H / 170 deg. (85/85)V (typ)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typ)
- White luminance uniformity: 80% (typ)
- Pixel pitch: 0.1533(H)X , 0.1533 (V) mm
- Brightness: 200 cd/m2 (typ)
- Response Time: 26m sec (typ)
- Active Area: 294 x 166 mm / 11.6 x 6.5 in
- Color Gamut Coverage Ratio: NTSC 72% (CIE1931) (typ)
- Pen Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Pen Technology: EMR
- Pen Name: Wacom One Pen
- Pen Pressure Levels: 4096
- Supported pen tilt angle: 60 degrees
- Pen resolution: 0.01mm/point (2540 lpi)
- Hardware Requirements: HDMI port and standard USB-A port
- I/O Ports: 1 x Display Connector
- Input Video Connector: Display connector
- Input Video Signal: HDMI
- System Requirements: Windows 7 & later, Mac OS 10.13 & later
- What's Included:
- Wacom One creative pen display 13.3"
- Wacom One X-Shape Cable
- Wacom One Pen
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation sheet
- AC adapter (10W)
- AC plug head
- 3 replacement nibs
- Downloadable Software offer
- Bamboo Paper
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO (Up to 6 months license)