Nero released a latest version of Nero TuneItUp, adding improvements in security, enhanced user settings, better clarity and shorter path to upgrade among others. Nero TuneItUp does, as its name suggests, tunes up slow running PCs. The company ensures that even regular users of the product can enjoy PCs that now boot up 75% faster as well more privacy during web surfing. With one click, the software cleans up junk files, deletes internet history and Recycle Bin contents, locating large files and safely uninstalling unwanted programs.
The updates on this latest version include:
- 1-click maintenance desktop short-cut; no need to open the program
- Improved security for Windows 10 users; ensure that no usage data is sent to 3rd parties
- Free up even more space; added ability to delete old operating systems or service packs
- Improved uninstall manager; uninstall multiple programs in one go without leaving any traces behind
- Many performance and stability enhancements
Nero offer two versions of the program. TuneItUp FREE includes seven main functions to make slow computers run faster and more secure. This can be downloaded from www.nero.com/download
TuneItUp PRO includes additional features, such as faster system start-up, faster web-browsing, automatic optimisation of Windows services, scanning for outdated drivers and software with direct update downloads from a central database, secure deletion of files, as well as a power-saving mode for longer battery life. Nero TuneItUp PRO is available at a suggested retail price of £34,99 per year or for £49,99 per year for up to three PCs.
The software supports Windows operating system versions up to Windows 10.